directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject [Documentation] Configuration stabilized in trunks`
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2007 22:27:06 GMT
Hi guys,

Looks like a few folks were waiting for today when the bigbang was moved
over with a stable configuration so the documentation team can get to work
without having to deal with a moving target.

Just wanted to send out this email to make it clear that what we have in the
trunk will most likely be what we have in 2.0 as far as the configuration is
generally concerned.  A slight tweak may occur who knows but this is the
responsibility of the tweaker to edit the documentation for an update of the
change.

As far as the documentation team is concerned the configuration is frozen.
Feel free to begin a 2.0 documentation stream.

Thanks,
Alex