directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Getting odd exceptions when trying to revert changes in stored procedure tests
Date Sat, 08 Dec 2007 18:57:31 GMT
Here's a quick hint on how to isolate it really quickly:

Just use a test in core-integ like SubentryServiceForTriggersIT.testEntryAdd()
delete the marked, "cn=marked,ou=configuration" entry.  I already did this
but I @Ignore the test class so you might want to remove that annotation up
at the top.  Run this test and you'll see the exception encountered when
running the test.

We should be able to delete entries that are in the trigger specific area so
I would suspect this is a bug.

Thanks,
Alex