directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject [ApacheDS] Integration test results
Date Sat, 08 Dec 2007 18:52:25 GMT
On a (1.86 Ghz) Intel Core2 Duo machine with a weak (SATA 7200 RPM) drive I
got the following results for tests run from the root of the
bigbang-with-dependencies branch.  Meaning all the unit tests for shared run
as well.

For "mvn test" which runs 80% of the core integration tests with rollbacks:

1 Minute 40 Seconds

For "mvn -Dintegration test" which runs 80% of the core tests with rollbacks
and 20% of the core integration tests with a pristine server
(cleanup,reinstall,reconfig,restart).

6 Minutes 28 Seconds

Not too bad since we have not converted all the tests and nothing has yet
been done for the server-unit tests.  I think we can shrink this down to
about 2 and a half minutes for all integration tests.

Alex