directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Site] Replacing Logo for ApacheCon
Date Sat, 08 Dec 2007 16:15:36 GMT
Hi SZ,

Yeah there's a bit of a sync up delay.  The files on people are rsync'd up
to ajax or something which actually serves out the website.  So this may
have been the problem.

BTW there is a temp proxy you can use with your browser settings to confirm
your changes which goes directly against your changes on people.  I know PAM
used this before.

Alex