directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: Surefire / Findbugs Reports for Studio (Code improvement)
Date Wed, 26 Dec 2007 12:34:59 GMT
Thanks Felix for these very interesting reports.

I'm adding my 2 cents with the Cobertura reports (Cobertura calculates the
percentage of code accessed by tests) for Apache Directory Server.
They can be accessed here : http://www.pajbam.com/directory/server/

I tried to generate them for Studio as well from your sandbox Felix, but I
got an error. Once I have them running fine, I'll post the reports.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot