directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Keefer, Bruce W. (NSSC)[LM]" <Bruce.W.Kee...@nasa.gov>
Subject [Studio] Java Heap Space Internal Error
Date Fri, 28 Dec 2007 14:15:58 GMT
I found that running large queries will cause an internal error due to
java heap space.  After a long search I found a java plug-in with
parameters for use at the command line.  I took a leap and tried it with
studio and it worked.  I no longer have java heap space errors.  I feel
it may be beneficial to others to have this information and to publish
command line arguments for others.  Below is the command line I used:

"Apache Directory Studio.exe" -vmargs -Xms512m -Xmx512m
-XX:PermSize=128m -XX:MaxPermSize=128m

Regards

Bruce