directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Happy new year !
Date Mon, 31 Dec 2007 16:21:56 GMT
Hi Ladies and Gentlemen,

I wish you an Happy New Year ! I hope that 2008 will be way better than
2007, with less wars, less bugs and less cholesterol :)

I also wish that we will get new versions to the public, new features,
and get more and more (happy) users, some more committers, and also some
more documentation ;)

2007 was pretty good from the projects' perspective, with seven new
committers :
 - Martin Alderson (ADS)
 - Martin Bosteels (MINA)
 - Chris Custine (ADS)
 - Jeff Genender (MINA),
 - Niklas Gustavsson (MINA)
 - Mike Heath (MINA)
 - Felix Knecht (ADS)
 - Mark Webb (MINA)

We also voted for 4 new PMCs :
 - Chris Custine (ADS committers + PMC)
 - Christine Koppelt (ADS PMC)
 - Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot  (ADS PMC)
 - Stefan Seelmann (ADS PMC)

Alex Karasulu was also crazy enough to let me become the ADS project
Chairman, I wish I did not do too bad ...

Last, not least, we have seen some of our projects' committers being
accepted as Apache members :
 - Alan Cabrera
 - Jeff Genender
 - David Jencks
 - Trustin Lee
 - and myself

So this is it ! We are done with Year-2.0.0-7, get ready for
Year-2.0.0-8-RC1 !

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny
www.iktek.com