directory-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Surefire / Findbugs Reports for Studio (Code improvement)
Date Sat, 22 Dec 2007 17:57:25 GMT
Emmanuel Lecharny schrieb:
> Felix,
>
> this is just awesome. May you spend some more time to setup the very
> same tools for the server ? I would be _very_ interesting to get some
> infos about how dirty the server can be :)

Here you go: http://felixknecht.ch/projects/apacheds/

Going down into the subprojects is no problem, you can just use the module links. Note that
there is no link later on to
come back to the starting point. So you'll need either to use history back, enter the starting
url again or use tabbed
browsing an open a modules link in a new tab.

Have much fun and tell me if there are any other needs or wishes.

Felix