directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Better configuration and launch system
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2007 09:13:14 GMT
Yes, I found my way through the maze myself, and it didn't took too
long. It's also a pleasant situation : no more problem when releasing,
as we only have one single file to modify instead of many ! Thanks for that.

But I still think that UberMain is a bad name, and that it should not be
put in the installers subproject. Am I alone thinking this way ?

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny
www.iktek.com
directory.apache.org