directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Zoerner <ste...@labeo.de>
Subject Re: [Documentation] Installers for big-bang/trunk (was Re: [Documentation] Configuration stabilized in trunks)
Date Sat, 15 Dec 2007 11:45:39 GMT
Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:
>> Unfortunately, the installers in trunk do not compile, because they
>> use the old StartupConfiguration style.
>>
>> Is it possible to fix this until Xmas? My skills are unfortunately not
>> sufficient.
> Ok, consider it done :)

Thanks Emmanuel!

I must correct myself a bit: the installers project in bigbang has been
fixed and compiles. It seems that the merge of this part to trunk has
not taken place.

Anyway, an "mvn install" in project "installers" is successful (some
warnings) but does not create any installer. Perhaps I am missing something.

Chris? Thanks in advance.

Stefan