directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Build] Twice as fast Maven2 drop in replacement
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2007 23:12:11 GMT
I can write a faster builder in C, perl, whatever, but in any case, if
it is faster than Maven, I will not post a blog entry with a "When
<choose whatever language you like> is faster than Java" title when the
"new" tool is faster than Maven... Unless I'm a complete idiot, Maven !=
Java...

Beside that, we have two options here : use buildr to build our project
faster, or ask for more performance from the Maven guys ;)

Could be cool to check the buildr tool on our current project, to see if
it fits !

Alex Karasulu wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> Check this out: