directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Server Shutdown and memory
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2007 12:53:39 GMT
Hi guys,

we are currently having troubles with some Unit Tests (using the slow
form of unit tests). Running more than 150 tests leads to a OOM
exception after 120 or 130 tests. I _think_ that everytime the server is
shutdown, we are not cleaning the registries (or something which is big).

This is problematic not only for unit tests (who is writting unit etss
anyway ;), but also for embedded ADS if the server is shutdown and
restarted often (I was thinking of a webapp embeding ADS, for instance).

Any clue ?

PS: if you run the server-unit tests within eclipse, you will get this
eror pretty fast too...

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny
www.iktek.com