directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Zoerner <ste...@labeo.de>
Subject [Site] Replacing Logo for ApacheCon
Date Sat, 08 Dec 2007 12:37:26 GMT
Hi all!

Due to the fact that ApacheCon US is over now, I tried to replace the
banner on our site with an appropriate one for ApacheCon EU in 2008.

But I had a small problem here. I have uploaded the image file to this
location on people.apache.org:

/www/directory.apache.org/staticresources/images/2008-europe-125x125.png

But it is not visible on WWW, here a file list:
http://directory.apache.org/staticresources/images/

Do I have to do something more than just copying it to this location?
Access rights of the file are equal to those files which are visible.

I guess PAM may give a hint here ...

Thanks in advance,
     Stefan