directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <seelm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Studio Maven Build
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2007 21:56:06 GMT
Hi Felix,

great, many thanks for your efforts :-)

Felix Knecht schrieb:
> Long time ago ... but it's time to ask for some help and I hope that somebody can spare
some time :-)

> State:
>
> It almost works. I can
> - Checkout my sandbox
> - Install the studio plugin
> - Create project and classpath files
> - Build dist
> - Run within eclipse
>
> See also http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/CRoB

Where do I have to execute this?
  mvn install eclipse:eclipse studio:eclipse -Dmaven.test.skip=true

in the /studio/studio folder (the sibling of /studio/studio-plugin)
or
in /studio folder which contains all plugin subfolders

> When I run from eclipse - open plugin.xml file and run 'Launch an Eclipse application
in Debug Mode' from Overview tab I
> get first a popup saying that in different projects errors exists. When proceeding the
application launches and I can at
> least create a connection to an LDAP-server and browse.
>
> My problem is now, that I can't find the before mentioned errors. Where can I get them?

In Eclipse I got a lot of errors in the "Problems view". Most of them are:
- MANIFEST.MF: Manifest has no main section
- Missing dependencies
- Missing source foldes

I'll try to go back to this at the weekend.

Regards,
Stefan