directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Graham Leggett" <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Object LDAP mapping
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2007 16:17:07 GMT
Hi all,

Although not directly related to the directory server itself, I thought I
would ask here as the concentration of LDAP experts is high :)

Has anybody heard of a Java package that does object to LDAP mapping,
along the lines of Hibernate or Torque in the land of SQL?

In other words, I would like a Java class hierarchy of objects
representing LDAP objectlasses and LDAP objects.

If such a thing doesn't exist, would the directory project be keen to
adopt such a new piece of code as its home, if it were to be written?

Regards,
Graham