Looks good I added some corrections with some info on how we will eventually deal with
the operational attributes in this matter.

Thanks,
Alex

I am looking at it.

Alex

On 11/3/07, Emmanuel Lecharny < elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi guys,

I'm currently working on a reverse-ldif generator, which should produce
a LDIF file that can be applied to the server in order to return back to
a previous state of the server.

The basic idea, initiated by Alex and Ersin, is to speed up the tests by
simply log the modifications, and at the end of the test, apply the
reverse ldif to restor the base in a previous state.

For that, we must generate what we called reverse-ldif (or anti-ldif)
for each operation.

I'm almost done for the simplest requests (add, del, modifyDN), I still
have to analyse the Modify request. Is someone is interested to review
what I have dumped into the wiki related to these reverse-ldif ?

Here is the page :
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DIRxSRVx11/Reverse+LDIF

I may have forgotten some elements, so please feel free to comment and
tell me if it's OK or not :)

Thanks !

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel Lécharny