On Nov 6, 2007 11:31 AM, Felix Knecht <felixk@apache.org> wrote:
Thanks, but it's not yet working perfect ...

Yes, maybe, but that's a very good start we can now improve...

This has probably to do with http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-2190. I
don't know yet how to solve it.

Yeah, that's it... :(

One possible solution (IMO not a very nice way) is to 'hardcode' the
profiles. This means that you always need to indicate on commandline
which profile you want to use - even for a build for the current OS your
working on (e.g. -Plinux-i386).

That's a solution we could use until we find out how to do it in a nicer way...

I wonder if it would make sense to collect the issues coming up for the
mavenization either on JIRA (I think this is overkill as it is only
sandbox) or open a sandbox cwiki page for this (better overview) or just
keep the tasks somewhere in the mail thread?

Yeah, a page in Confluence makes more sense to me. Once we move the build system in the trunk to Maven, we could use Jira to report issues.

P-A