directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] [ApacheDS] [BigBang] Should we check point what we have?
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2007 21:58:42 GMT
I was thinking we can start after we get automatic builds up and running again.

Also I just found some issues in the bigbang with what djencks did
with this xbean stuff.  I'm trying to figure out how to fix that.
Problem is he does not think about the full picture so a bunch of
things are broken with the installers and simple command line starts.

Alex