directory-dev mailing list archives

From Simon.Tem...@saaconsultants.com
Subject Building DS Trunk From SVN
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2007 11:11:46 GMT
I get a failure building/testing the kerberos protocol JAR:

Running org.apache.directory.server.kerberos.protocol.TicketGrantingServiceTest
Tests run: 37, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.235 sec <<< FAILURE!
Running org.apache.directory.server.kerberos.protocol.TicketGrantingPolicyTest
Tests run: 12, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.047 sec
Running org.apache.directory.server.kerberos.protocol.EncTktInSkeyTest
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.015 sec
Running org.apache.directory.server.kerberos.protocol.PreAuthenticationTest
Tests run: 4, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0 sec

Results :

Failed tests:
  testServerNotFound(org.apache.directory.server.kerberos.protocol.TicketGrantingServiceTest)

Have I missed something in my configuration/environment?

This is building SVN trunk today using Sun JDK 1.5.0_11 on Windows 2003 Server.

TIA

SimonT