directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject [ApacheDS] Questions about the server.xml file of Apache DS 1.5.1 ?
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2007 09:44:37 GMT
Hi Dev,

I saw that the server.xml file of Apache DS 1.5.1 has introduced a new
multi-valued property called 'supportedMechanisms' which contains SIMPLE,
CRAM-MD5, DIGEST-MD5 and GSSAPI (which is disabled).

Earlier in the file we can see this property in the environment bean:

> <prop key="java.naming.security.authentication">simple</prop>

Can this "java.naming.security.authentication" property be set to something
else than 'simple' ? If yes, I suppose the value has to chosen between one
of the supported mechanisms right ?

I also have another question about the 'ldifDirectory' property. Can it be
multi-valued ?

Thanks,
Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot