directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: Studio Maven Build
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2007 09:59:53 GMT
Hi,

I just added a few remarks and questions on the Confluence page (
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/txEB ).

Here are the topics:

   - Profiles
   - NOTICE and MANIFEST.MF files in META-INF folder
   - plugin.properties, project.properties, feature.properties files
   - Empty ${local-repo} folder at the root
   - Versionning

I'll continue to dig into the build system and add content to the page
within the day.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot