directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: Studio Maven Build
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2007 10:22:41 GMT
Hi Felix,

Thanks!
As Stefan said, really good job...

I tested it with 'mvn clean install -Dmaven.test.skip=true' and it worked
well... :)
I'm using, here at work, a Linux box with Ubuntu 7.10 on a i386 machine.

I'm going to test this tonight, at home, on my Mac with Mac OS X and
Windows.

I tried the '-Dos.name=mac os x -Dos.arch=i386' and '-Dos.name="mac os x" -
Dos.arch=i386' but I got a build failure. I'm going to investigate on that.

I'm going to have a look at the maven plugin you've written and how the
build is works...

I'll get back to you very soon.

Thank you very much for mavenizing this stuff. :)

Regards,
P-A