directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: Buildsystem studio
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2007 12:11:00 GMT
Hi Felix and everyone,

I can't wait to test this new Maven build... :)

As Stefan said, we have a continuous integration build system running on
Chris Custine's server. The address is : http://builds.organicelement.com ,
but it seems to be down today...
As far as I remember the server is running TeamCity and uses the 'release'
ant task from Studio's build system to generate archives (.zip and .tar.gz
files) for each OS/Platform.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud (aka PAM...)