directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Randy Motluck" <randy.motl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Memory only partition?
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2007 17:35:44 GMT
Believe it or not, I had actually be working on something quite similar for
an issue I posted.  I have been quite busy and have not put much time
against it.   The problem is that there is quite a bit tied against the
default BTree/Jdbm implementation.

The issue I posted was:

I did not realized your project was quite similar to much of what I stated
here.

I actually spent some time last night on it, but could work a little faster
if needed.  If you wish to take it on, that's fine too.  I was starting w/ a
memory only option so I could use it to derive some kind of "simple" base
classes and caching classes.

-Randy