directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Enrique Rodriguez" <>
Subject Re: Building DS Trunk From SVN
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2007 20:31:37 GMT
On Nov 27, 2007 3:11 AM,  <> wrote:
> Failed tests:
> testServerNotFound(
> Have I missed something in my configuration/environment?
> This is building SVN trunk today using Sun JDK 1.5.0_11 on Windows 2003
> Server.

I am unable to verify this, but I'm on a Mac.  I'll try on Linux in a
bit.  However, to my knowledge nothing has changed in trunk lately,
especially not with Kerberos.  Have you built either of the branches,
either apacheds-kerberos or bigbang?  I ask because they use the same
version number so they collide in the local Maven repo.  Whenever I
switch branches/trunk I have to 'mvn install' shared and apacheds to
make sure snapshots installed pertain to the correct branch or trunk.

I'm not sure if there is a best practice for having 3 lines of code
with the same version number, since I'm having the same problem
working in kerberos-clients, where I have to make sure I'm working
against the trunk's installed artifacts.

Having more of the logs for this failure would help, too.

View raw message