directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Enrique Rodriguez" <enriqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [bigbang] Branch compilation failure, 2 of 2
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2007 22:21:26 GMT
On Nov 22, 2007 2:02 PM, Enrique Rodriguez <enriquer9@gmail.com> wrote:
> I was able to get the 'bigbang' branch to build on a Mac by
> downloading and installing an updated JDK from the Apple Developer
> Connection.  If you login and go to Downloads, there is a developer
> preview release that updates the JDK for Mac ...

This may be hard to find, since it's not on the main Downloads page.
You have to:

1)  Go to http://connect.apple.com/

2)  Login or create account.

3)  Go to Downloads.

4)  Download the "Java for Mac OS X 10.4, Release 6 Developer Preview 1"

"This release updates J2SE 5.0 to version 1.5.0_13 and Java 1.4 to
version 1.4.2_16."

HTH,

Enrique