directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Enrique Rodriguez" <enriqu...@gmail.com>
Subject [bigbang] Branch compilation failure, 2 of 2
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2007 22:02:56 GMT
Hi, Directory developers,

I was able to get the 'bigbang' branch to build on a Mac by
downloading and installing an updated JDK from the Apple Developer
Connection.  If you login and go to Downloads, there is a developer
preview release that updates the JDK for Mac to:

$ java -version
java version "1.5.0_13"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.5.0_13-b05-241)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.5.0_13-120, mixed mode, sharing)

BTW, I also had to update the MINA version to 1.1.6-SNAPSHOT (micro
revision update) because 1.1.4-SNAPSHOT isn't deployed and I didn't
feel like digging it out of SVN.

Enrique