directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Enrique Rodriguez" <enriqu...@gmail.com>
Subject [DNS] Trunk or branch for DNS work?
Date Sun, 11 Nov 2007 03:24:02 GMT
On Nov 10, 2007 7:16 PM, Alex Karasulu <akarasulu@apache.org> wrote:
> Yes the bigbang branch is probably best.  Also do you need to have dnsjava dep
> in the protocol-dns side if the integration tests that test the DNS
> protocol over the
> wire are going to be in server-unit?

'dnsjava' would be used for non-integration tests in 'protocol-dns'.
I think it makes sense to have both integration tests to make sure the
backend is fully functional but also to have regular unit tests to
test finer-grained functionality.  This would also have the benefit of
making sure protocol workflow is tested during normal builds, ie 'mvn
install' w/o integration profile.

Enrique