directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <seelm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Studio Connection] Adding Server version/name into the configuration, add configuration menu into the connection menu
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2007 21:10:42 GMT
Hi Emmanuel,

it is easy to add an additional page to the connection wizard and
connection property page and to save that parameters on the connection
element. We have an Extension Point for that. I will try to document the
extension point next weekend, if I don't do so, please remember me ;-)

I think some kind of auto-detection of the server type and version would
be cool.

Another cool thing would be to edit a remote file, e.g. using scp/sftp.

Regards,
Stefan