directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject [Bigbang merging] was : [ServerEntry & al] Reviewing
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2007 08:38:10 GMT
Alex Karasulu wrote:
> On Nov 25, 2007 8:00 PM, Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I would suggest that we do this merge this week, in order to be ready
>> for the next big changes. We can deliver a 1.5.2 at the same time, and
>> wok on a 1.5.3, which will be the next iteration in our path to 2.0.
>>

> That would be good timing.
>
> I also want to:
>
>   (1) turn on the CI system again before we go forward for both trunk
> and bigbang

Yes, very true. I will handle this with Chris help. Chris, if you have
10 minutes while having a coffee, can you ping me ?
>   (2) enable snapshot reverting to speed up the integration tests

I'm done with the revert computation, I think. We really need those
snaspshots working, the current integration tests kill us ...
> I think these two things will make our endeavors in bigbang faster and
> less error prone.

That's OK. I would favor (2) above (1), as soon as everybody is trying
to remember to run mvn -Dintegration test before committing code in...

Thanks Alex !
> Alex

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny