directory-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r597198 [1/3] - in /directory/sandbox/felixk: ./ studio-ldif-parser/ studio-ldif-parser/META-INF/ studio-ldif-parser/src/ studio-ldif-parser/src/main/ studio-ldif-parser/src/main/java/ studio-ldif-parser/src/main/java/org/ studio-ldif-parse...
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2007 21:49:27 GMT
Stefan Seelmann schrieb:
> Hi Felix,
>
> I just added the ldif-parser a few days ago :-)
>
> BTW: While you are working on the maven build in you sandbox, Pierre and
> I continued to commit to the trunk. So some day we have to merge our work...

Well I think that's the way how to work. It really doesn't make any sense to wait until I
get the combination of
maven/eclipse/PDE somehow working. When I come to a point of a working maven build also usable
in eclipse I'll merge the
trunk into my sandbox and will ask more experienced developers to test it. If it's ok we can
merge to whole stuff to the
trunk.

Regards
Felix