directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <seelm...@apache.org>
Subject [Studio] New Plugin studio-ldif-parser
Date Sun, 18 Nov 2007 20:54:24 GMT
Hello Dev,

I created a new Studio Plugin: studio-ldif-parser

It contains the LDIF parser that was previously hosted in
studio-ldapbrowser-core. I moved it to its own plugin so that it could
be used in other plugins that don't depend on the browser plugins. I
would like to use it in the connection plugins.

I created it as plugin, however it doesn't depend on any eclipse
library. We could change it to a simple jar project later.

BTW: The Studio LDIF parser is independent from the LDIF parser in
shared-ldap. It's main purpose is to provide an error tolerant parser
and an LDIF model that is used for syntax highlighting and code
completion in the LDIF editor.

Regards,
Stefan