directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Spark Shen" <smallsmallor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ldapserver][schema] How to programmatically extract schema information from a server context
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2007 07:46:13 GMT
One more question:
When executing the test case
org.apache.tuscany.das.ldap.connect.test.ADSEmbeddedConnectionTest, I got
the following exception:
org.apache.directory.server.schema.bootstrap.partition.UniqueResourceException:
Problem locating bootstrap partition database file list.  Be sure there is
exactly one bootstrap partition jar in your classpath.
No resources named
'org/apache/directory/server/schema/bootstrap/partition/DBFILES' located on
classpath
    at
org.apache.directory.server.schema.bootstrap.partition.DbFileListing.getUniqueResource
(DbFileListing.java:139)
    at
org.apache.directory.server.schema.bootstrap.partition.DbFileListing.getUniqueResourceAsStream
(DbFileListing.java:129)
    at
org.apache.directory.server.schema.bootstrap.partition.DbFileListing.init(
DbFileListing.java:82)
    at org.apache.directory.server.schema.bootstrap.partition.DbFileListing
.<init>(DbFileListing.java:51)
    at
org.apache.directory.server.schema.bootstrap.partition.SchemaPartitionExtractor
.<init>(SchemaPartitionExtractor.java:43)
    at org.apache.directory.server.core.DefaultDirectoryService.initialize(
DefaultDirectoryService.java:833)
    at org.apache.directory.server.core.DefaultDirectoryService.startup(
DefaultDirectoryService.java:254)
    at
org.apache.directory.server.core.jndi.AbstractContextFactory.getInitialContext
(AbstractContextFactory.java:124)
    at javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getInitialContext(NamingManager.java
:667)
    at javax.naming.InitialContext.getDefaultInitCtx(InitialContext.java
:247)
    at javax.naming.InitialContext.init(InitialContext.java:223)
    at javax.naming.ldap.InitialLdapContext.<init>(InitialLdapContext.java
:134)
    at org.apache.tuscany.das.ldap.connect.ADSEmbeddedConnection.startup(
ADSEmbeddedConnection.java:159)
    at org.apache.tuscany.das.ldap.connect.ADSEmbeddedConnection.connect(
ADSEmbeddedConnection.java:164)
    at
org.apache.tuscany.das.ldap.connect.test.ADSEmbeddedConnectionTest.testConnect
(ADSEmbeddedConnectionTest.java:25)

--
Spark Shen
China Software Development Lab, IBM