directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ole Ersoy <ole.er...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ldapserver][schema] How to programmatically extract schema information from a server context
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2007 03:32:51 GMT
Yes - you nailed it.  Please let me know if you have any detailed questions, and I'll do my
best to answer.  I think the following test will fit what you are looking for:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/java/das/ldap/das.ldap/src/test/java/org/apache/tuscany/das/ldap/schema/emf/create/test/EObjectClassCreatorTest.java