directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Studio] Maven build seems broken
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2007 10:30:16 GMT
Hi felix,

Felix Knecht wrote:
> Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot schrieb:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I updated your sandbox, Felix, with your latest commits and the build
>> does not seem to be working anymore.
>> I get a build faillure... :(
>>

> Your certainly not doing anything wrong and it's well possible that it's broken at the
moment. I'm trying to fix the
> generation of the .project and the .classpath file to work when run via mvn eclipse:eclipse.
Because I'm working on
> different places I just commit what I have. This makes it easier for me stop here and
continue there not matter when I
> need to stop here and can continue there.
> For me it's a way to go, because it's a sandbox. If you think this is wrong I try to
put in a building 'version' and
> arrange me somehow else

This is just the way to go. The fact that the sandbox is broken should
not be a problem, and I understand that you commit what you have done at
home to be able to work on it from office, for instance.

Alex suggested me that having the repo and the source on a USB key could
be a good idea too... I still have to think about it, because right now,
I'm moving my laptop from office to home and vice-versa, which is quite
a pb (it's not a lightweight laptop ;)

Emmanuel

> Felix

cordialement, regards,