directory-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Buildsystem studio
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2007 19:57:02 GMT
After having some diner apologize for the questions below. For sure you'll this has been discussed
in the beginning and
it's not up to me to rise such questions (they just came up because obviously not that much
people new about the CI server).

Reading Chris' mail to setup a new server maybe this weekend it's definitely not the time
to put a working system into
question.

Sorry
Felix

>> I think Chris setup TeamCity from JetBrains on his servers.
>
> Just back from the TeamCity page to questions:
> 1. maven 2.0.6 is bundled but you can also configure an external one 2.0.4 - 2.0.6. We
should be sure that 2.0.7 works
> also because 2.0.6 is quite buggy (probably it will work).
> 2. It's recommend to use MySQL instead of hsqldb as backend db. I'm not sure if ASF can
run into license problems when
> using MySQL instead of hsqldb (which I also wouldn't recommend). This should be check
in advance even when we get
> TeamCity as OSS project for free.
> 3. Do we have some (internal or external) synergies when using TeamCity instead of an
ASF product?