directory-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Studio Maven Build
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2007 18:00:19 GMT
Hi all

I hope to have finally committed everything into my sandbox -so feel free to have a look at
and play with it. You'll
find for sure bugs or things witch are still not in a way that you can work with it (I have
absolutely no idea how the
studio development within eclipse works :( ).

Some notes
- I'm working on a linux box (i386 and amd64 -> I doubt that everything works for MAC or
WIN).
- The build prerequisits a apache directory project pom (9-SNAPSHOT) in your local maven repo
(-> just do a mvn clean
install in the trunk of a AD project checkout on your machine).
- To get the studio-*/lib directories run mvn install -Pprepare-for-eclipse
- Checkout url is https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/sandbox/felixk/
- See also http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/txEB
- There are failing testcases -> use -Dmaven.test.skip=true as param in your CMD
  (e.g. mvn clean install -Dmaven.test.skip=true)

I hope it's way to go for the studio mavenization :-)

Felix