directory-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Buildsystem studio
Date Sun, 04 Nov 2007 20:06:11 GMT
>> Never the less I started to adapt the doc "Build Apache Directory
>> Studio" and put it into the Apache Directory Sandbox [1] (I think that's the way
do to).

> Just perfect, is the maven build already working? I am very curious :-)

More or less. I can build
- userguides
- updatesite
- single distribution for linux (at least I could yesterday).

At the moment there are some things still done via ant-run tasks within maven. This could
be avoided writing our own
maven plugins for this.

> Yes, we have a continous build. Chris Custine set it up together with PAM.

Is this 'tool' based or just a cron job - or do I missunderstand PAM (Pluggable Authentication
Modul)?

Felix