directory-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Buildsystem studio
Date Sun, 04 Nov 2007 16:44:51 GMT
I've still no commit access to the sandbox directory. Never the less I started to adapt the
doc "Build Apache Directory
Studio" and put it into the Apache Directory Sandbox [1] (I think that's the way do to).

Still some questions I couldn't find (or haven't seen) an answer in the docs:

a) Which svn:keywords are set and used? Looking at some files I can see different svn:keywords
set, but they not always
seem to match with the references in the code.

If no rule exists yet I'd like to suggest the following:

svn:keyword Id

/**
 * Foo bar
 *
 * @author <a href="mailto:dev@directory.apache.org">Apache Directory Project</a>
 * @version $Id: AbstractStudioMojo.java 350 2007-10-28 12:01:17Z felix $
 */

b) I haven't found any documentation about project/modules/code which is done automatically
(e.g. maven reports, maven
site, JavaDocs, ...).
Is this all done either in the cwiki or packaged into a downloadable/buildable distribution?

c) Do any ideas about automated continuous integration exists, e.g. continuum?

Regards
Felix

[1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/txEB