directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ldapserver][schema] How to programmatically extract schema information from a server context
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2007 08:22:11 GMT
Spark Shen wrote:
> I noticed 1.5 and 1.0 are two separate product version. I'd like to
> have a try on 1.5. What is the counter-part jar on 1.5?
1.5 includes may improvements (performances, stability) and regarding
schema, they are now self contained (each objectclass and attribute is
an entry in the cn=schema,ou=system partition)

Be aware that we currently don't have described yet how to design unit
tests for 1.5, due to lack of time ... (even if the site claims so ;)
> BTW, is my code correct to extract schema info?
I have no idea, I haven't looked at it yet :)

If you are following the JNDI tutorial
(http://java.sun.com/products/jndi/tutorial/ldap/schema/index.html), it
should be OK. Otherwise, if you have a problem, then it may be a bug,
and it will deserve a JIRA.

I must also admit I don't have time to copy/paste the code into my dev
env to check the code.