directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Chris Custine" <ccust...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Buildsystem studio
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2007 19:06:33 GMT
On 11/5/07, Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa@marcelot.net> wrote:

> Hi Felix and everyone,
>
> I can't wait to test this new Maven build... :)
>
> As Stefan said, we have a continuous integration build system running on
> Chris Custine's server. The address is : http://builds.organicelement.com, but it seems
to be down today...

We are in the process of moving the build server over to a more powerful
platform and I have been delayed because of the new job.  I think we have
all of the hardware in order now so maybe this weekend...

Chris

As far as I remember the server is running TeamCity and uses the 'release'