directory-dev mailing list archives

From chago <nab...@visualxs.com>
Subject Re: Error while adding a new partition
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2007 21:45:12 GMT

I have just tried it with JDK 1.5.0_06 by changing the Java version in the
apacheds.conf file. It failed at the same location.

I assume that the problem is related to the fact that I am trying to add
another 'dc=com' suffix? I say this because if I comment out the example
partition, the server starts up fine with my 'dc=mydomain,dc=com' available.
If I include both, the example and mydomain partitions, it fails with the
exception.

    <property name="partitionConfigurations">
      <set>
<!--        <ref bean="examplePartitionConfiguration"/> -->
        <ref bean="mydomainPartitionConfiguration"/>
      </set>
    </property>

I would of thought it is a bug except that you got it working on your
setup...

Can you attach your whole server.xml file for me to compare, or email it to
me at nabble at visualxs dot com?

Thanks,
Jim