directory-dev mailing list archives

From chago <nab...@visualxs.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] In preparation for 1.0.1 release: candidates available
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2007 19:20:37 GMT

The user forum for Ubuntu on PPC can be found here:
http://ubuntuforums.org/forumdisplay.php?f=133

The downloads of Fiesty Fawn can be found here (desktop/server)
http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/ports/releases/feisty/release/

Gutsy is here:
http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/ports/releases/gutsy/release/

Torrents are also available.