directory-dev mailing list archives

From chago <nab...@visualxs.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] In preparation for 1.0.1 release: candidates available
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2007 02:59:09 GMT

Wow, still no way to install this thing on a linux box that doesn't have X11
installed?

Forget about a Solaris installer, or at least prioritize a simple tarball
before it. I'm on Ubuntu PPC and I can't find instructions on how to
install. Really quite frustrating considering all the easy install programs
available, but no simple manual install instructions.

thanks.