Hi all,

Recently there has been quite a lot of interest in Triplesec.  As you know David Jencks recently joined us and
has a serious interest in Triplesec.  Others likewise seem to be inquiring about different aspects of Triplesec.

After several discussions with David Jencks and others regarding Triplesec I'm finding several problems in
communication especially since most of the time we're talking about the same things.  It's very important to
get the facts straight and understand what Triplesec is exactly, where it falls short and what it aims to be.
I feel it's my responsibility to explain these things even if some of them are in the existing documentation
set on the site.  Missing parts can be flushed out and added to improve the documentation as well as figure
out the right roadmap for this product.  But first we all must have a great conversation.  To do this I will write
a series of emails to this mailing list.  All are welcome to participate whether or not you are a committer,
user or just a lurker on this list.

There are several aspects to Triplesec since it is intended as an all in one strong identity solution.  This is in
response to the existing products that have too many moving parts and cause more of an integration problem
then they originally intended to solve.   Taking on all these aspects at one time is too much to deal with.  We
need to divide and conquer the aspects and break down each topic within a specific aspect into an easily
digestible and easily discussed unit for this mailing list.

I will begin with a series on the authorization manager and see if this path is worth continuing.  I pick this
because it seems to be currently a hot item.

Thanks,
Alex