Forget about my initial mail.

I could have stated that the dev guide is not exactly well organized,
but this is our fault, so it's mine too ;)

NP I am guilty here for sure especially in the 1.5 branch.  We seriously needs some organization.
I just wanted to make sure we documented everything about the features in the developer doco first
then we can start some passes on cleaning it up.

Alex, you are plain right. The AUG is the place for Embedding the
server or using it for unit test.

I may have been confused by the 1.5 developper's guide page which is
really less organized than the 1.0 one.

Yes for sure.  We just need a few cleanup passes after the actual work on this branch
settles.  Perhaps until a feature freeze is announced (which leads to some 2.0-RCs)
cleaning up may not be so easy of beneficial.  It's like trying to cleanup my house
when the kids are playing :).

Alex

--
Regards,