Hi Felix,

Just curious what were those two problems?

I did not know off the top of my head if there was a clear way now besides some workarounds I've
seen in the past for building eclipse RCP bundles using Maven.  I guess this is what you want to
do right?  I just googled it for the heck of it and there seems to be a lot around this topic in the
works.  There seems to be a lot here to weed through but it looks like workarounds are still in play.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&rls=com.microsoft%3A*%3AIE-SearchBox&rlz=1I7ADBR&q=maven+rcp+plugin

Perhaps another more specific plugin is in order that just pulls all these approaches together in
a clean way.

Also I found a PDE maven plugin.  Don't know if this has any value towards what you're looking into.

Alex