> Do you have any integration tests for Kerberos where it's backed by the DIT?
> As I refactor I wanted
> to make sure I don't break the store integration in the Kerberos server.

The short answer is no.  The longer answer is that we discussed this
and the problem is that we only have the JAAS Kerberos client
available for full ITests tests and, since it is fixed to use port 88
(requires external config to override), we can't use it for tests
since that requires a root bind.  So, I launched into the Kerberos
client component initiative.  That is pretty well along, and it is
great for ITests, but it is not stable enough to use, just yet, in the
trunk.

That's fine let's use it for ITests then.  Why start adding PKINIT support before this is done?
As a result we are refactoring code and possibly breaking the other protocols.  Are you willing
to either add the unit tests and/or keep testing the server in the big bang branch?

Alex