Hi all,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I committed some code into bigbang and it will break many
things. I simply got stuck somewhere with MINA on the LdapServer trying to get it to unbind.

I asked trustin to take a look at it for me.  Once we figure out why unbind() is not working we should
be back in business. 

Emmanuel you should be ok if you stick to running tests in core and core-unit.  This problem and
the breakage is above the core and in the ldap protocol provider.  So if T can't figure out my blunder
soon we can still work on the change log stuff tomorrow.

Please excuse any interruptions this may cause anyone.

Thanks,
Alex