Hi all,

David and I were talking about XBean on IRC and he informed me that XBean will constructor inject
dependencies using the same format that exists for setter injection.  So from my understanding this
means that we can use this capability to hide some configuration settings on components instead
of requiring getter/setter methods for them.  Furthermore we can also keep certain injected dependencies
as final which I had to remove earlier to make it work with setter based DI.

I find this as a possible solution to the concern of hiding properties that may not need to be exposed
during runtime to consumers for better encapsulation.  David are you certain that no change is required
to the configuration as it is now to start using constructor based DI in combination with setter based
DI?

Thanks,
Alex